Regional Economic Development
- Training workshops “Building the Digital Economy – Place-based Search” delivered to local businesses in Bathurst, Dubbo, Forbes, Lithgow and Orange. Evaluation Report (2017).
- Awarded a grant under the Commonwealth Building Better Regions Fund: “Creating Future-ready Businesses in Central Western NSW” (2018 – ).
- Awarded a grant under the Commonwealth Building Better Regions Fund to develop “A strategy to grow Indigenous heritage tourism in central NSW” (2019 – ).
Natural Resource Management (NRM)
- A review of natural resource management plans for Northern Australia to determine pan-northern issues and priority management responses – a consultancy report prepared for Territory Natural Resource Management. (2012).
- Management services to LachLandcare Inc, New South Wales. (2015-2016).
- Management services to Landcare New South Wales. (2016).
- Awarded a grant under the NSW Protecting Our Places program titled ‘Managing Biodiversity on Barooga Karrai’ to be delivered in collaboration with the Murrin Bridge Local Aboriginal Land Council (2018 – ).
Geographic Information Systems
- Mapping support for the Wilinggin Indigenous Protected Area – a partnership project with the traditional owners and the Kimberley Land Council. (2012-2013).
- Mapping targets and threats to assist Kanyirninpa Jukurrpa and Martu with Healthy Country Planning, Pilbara. (2013).
- GIS mapping of proposed marine park areas in the Great Southern Ocean for the Antarctic Ocean Alliance. (2012-2015).
- Wunambal Gaambera exploratory mapping of shallow marine surfaces (coral reef habitat), Kimberley coast. (2013).
- Exploratory mapping of coastal bathymetry for the Crocodile Island Rangers, Southern Arafura Sea. (2013).
- Compilation of a spatial data library, tailored mapping, and the development of a data management system for Olkola Aboriginal Corporation, Cape York. (2014).
- Mapping the Landcare network in South East New South Wales for South East Local Land Services. (2016).
- Mapping Landcare regions for Landcare New South Wales. (2016).
- Created a spatial data library and tailored maps for the Fullerton Hadley Landcare Group. (2017).
- Indigenous knowledge systems community capacity building in Northern Australia – a partnership project with Ecotrust Australia. (2012-2014).
- Cultural mapping, knowledge systems development and poster map design for the Eastern Kuku Yalanji – a partnership project with Yalanjiwarra Jalunji Marrjanga Aboriginal Corporation, Cape York. (2012).
- Knowledge systems development and cultural mapping for the Wuthathi community, Cape York – a partnership project with the traditional owners and the Australian Conservation Foundation. (2013).
- Delivered the Dragonfly Field Survey System to Territory Natural Resource Management, Darwin. (2014).
- Delivered the Dragonfly Field Survey System 2.0 to Olkola Aboriginal Corporation, Cooktown. (2015).
- Supplied an integrated IT system (Employee Kit) to LachLandcare Inc. and Upper Lachlan Landcare, Boorowa. (2016).
- Training workshops in introductory mapping techniques for Indigenous Rangers and technical support for Healthy Country Planning – a partnership project with The Nature Conservancy. (2013).
- Training workshop in the Dragonfly field survey system – delivered to Territory Natural Resource Management at the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory. (2014).
- Training workshop for Dragonfly 2.0 – delivered to Olkola Aboriginal Corporation at Cooktown, Far North Queensland. (2015).
- Training workshop in Landcare Action Planning delivered to Local Landcare Coordinators at the Bathurst office of Central Tablelands Local Land Services. (2016).
- Training workshop “Mapping Stakeholders for Landcare” delivered to local Landcare groups and Local Land Services staff at the Yeoval Golf Club. (2016).
- Training workshop “Mapping for Landcare” delivered to the Fullerton Hadley Landcare Group at the Crookwell Rural Fire Service facility. (2017).
- Information session on the importance of mapping for Landcare at the Gundagai Neighbourhood Centre on 12 October 2017.
- Awarded a grant by the Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal under the Small Grants for Rural Communities program to deliver “Land Skills Learning at Murrin Bridge in Central Western NSW”. (2018).
- Training workshops “Mapping for Land Managers” delivered to Landcare, NRM and Indigenous organisations at Deniliquin Golf Club and the Mitta Mitta Canoe Club in Albury. Evaluation Report (2018).